- Click here to review the ANCC Practice Transition Accreditation Program® (PTAP) Symposium polices (general polices, waiver of liability/consent clause, code of conduct and registration cancellation and refund policies).
- All registrations must be completed online.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- For access to W9 form, please click here.
- Paid registrations will be confirmed by email. If you do not receive your confirmation or need a replacement copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
VIRTUAL PLATFORM PREPARATIONS
- Details to access the ANCC PTAP Symposium will be sent to the email you registered with one day prior to the PTAP Symposium.
- The email address you registered with is used to access the virtual platform and the CNE site.
- We recommend using Google Chrome for both Windows and MAC.
- For "day of" registrants (or changes to active registrations), the system could take up to 30 minutes before access to the site is granted.
- Registrants must attend the ANCC PTAP Symposium on or before May 31, 2022, 11:59PM EDT to access sessions.
- Registrants must claim CNE by June 15, 2022, 11:59PM EDT.
Deadline for receipt of cancellations: 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 16, 2022
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All PTAP Symposium cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee per registrant.
- ANCC will not issue any refunds if the registrant fails to attend the PTAP Symposium.
- Promotions/discounts are not retroactive and cannot be applied to previously purchased registrations. Limit one special offer/discount code per registration if applicable.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after March 16, 2022.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all conference activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $25 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that payments include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
REGISTRATION & VIRTUAL PLATFORM SUPPORT
Domestic Toll-Free: 800-809-2364
International Phone: + 972-349-7622
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00PM EDT